Wednesday, May 23, 2007

CEI stress

"I never felt this depressed.

Yes, I have been chosen and invited to attend the CEI conference and now it has come to the step of preparation. I never knew anything about this conference that's been held once a year since... who the heck knows when it started anyways...
I did try to get some information about it but failed. Nobody cares about it? That's a lie 'cause now I do!! Or say, I have to. And that's exactly where my stress comes from. "


What's up there was written about 2 weeks ago.
Now things are getting on the right track I'd say. Or at least everything about the conference seems to be better.
I've tried every search tool to get the info about CEI and the themes are much clearer; We've put our thoughts together and figured out a best topic to work on; I'm getting more sleep than I did last week (sleeping 3-4 hours per day for a whole d### week was undoubtedly terrible)...

But still, this task is TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: