Sunday, May 20, 2007

conversation

"***** I love you!"
"cool"
"... that's not the answer!!"
"what?"
"I said I love you"
"cool"

...... ..... .... ... .... ..... ......

"rrrrrrrrroooooooooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr"
"are you mad at me?"
"nahh, you're just having fun"
"yea I was just having fun"
"you sure are a bad ***** :p"
"what? you know I love you"
"but I just wanted to hear it again!"

... ... ... ...


***** I love you! We both know this clearly but I still want to say it to you over and over again.. I'll never get tired saying those three words -- to you, and only.
I don't know why, but I do feel the pressure that I have to be on the "top" to be able to be with you again one day. It's weird but when I think it over, it's pretty practical. Your thought?
When will our happily-ever-after ending come? At least we're both working hard for it right?


"Nothing can keep us apart. Our love will last till the stars turn cold..." -- Singing in the Rain

No comments: