Will you please not hide? It simply hurts.
I haven't been good lately. Most of it is from you and the rest, from everything else. Life's been out of track and there doesn't seem to be much I can do about it. I go out of temper too easily in the last 2 weeks. It's just not right -- it's not me!
You never need to hide. Trust me, telling me the truth would hurt a lot less.
Ok, let me do the logical part now. What if you have told me what I think is going on.
Would I be satisfied? No. But should I? Yes I should.
Is it that I shouldn't have ever expected that much from the beginning? How pathetic 'cause no matter what the heck I say now, it wouldn't change anything in the past. Plus, would this silly girl choose to do the same thing even though she knew the end of the story? That, probably is a yes... gosh, what can you do about her?!
Or am I just being too nervous?
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment